If you are interested in enrolling your child at Marcellin Campus, please contact our Enrolments Officer on 8186 9700 or email@example.com
Enrolment applications are to be completed online. Please visit https://enrol.marcellin.catholic.edu.au/marcellin-enrolment-form/start.
The enrolment process
Your application must include:
- A completed online enrolment form
- A copy of the birth certificate (or extract) (or current passport)
- Latest school report
- Detailed explanation from the student as to why they would like to attend Marcellin Campus
- Records of any SACE subjects completed
- Evidence of VET program(s) undertaken or completed
- Copies of any national tests results (eg Year 9 NAPLAN) where available
- Any Court Order, Parenting Plan or related information affecting your child
- Documentation relating to special needs (any reports, action plans, assessments, etc)
After receipt of your online enrolment application and application fee, an interview will be arranged with a member of our leadership team.
You will be notified within a week of your interview whether you have been offered a place. A one off $200 non-refundable enrolment guarantee is payable on enrolment for all new students which will be deducted from the first term's fees. This is to be paid upon accepting an offer of enrolment.