Marcellin Campus has an inclusive fee structure. Fee income is essential to providing the best education for your children and the operation of Marcellin Campus.
The billing system is as follows:
- The upfront fee is billed in December, the year prior to commencement. This fee is payable prior to your child commencing at Marcellin Campus.
- The remaining year's fee will be billed in February with an option to pay either in full by 30 March to obtain the 5% discount on the fees or via direct debit.
- For families who do not elect to pay in full by 30 March a Direct Debit form will need to be completed. Direct debit payments can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- The tuition fee includes a 24-hour basic insurance cover for each student and will cover the students whilst on work placements.
- A refundable enrolment deposit of $200 is payable on enrolment.
Please download the 2019 fee schedule as an indicative cost for future enrolments.